Donor: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
Project duration: January 2018 – December 2018
The goal of the project that we are implementing with the support of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees is to contribute to the local integration of the most vulnerable internally displaced persons by strengthening the protection of their human rights, namely their right to adequate housing and social protection.
The project is divided into five clusters:
- protection of rights, provision of information of at least 650 internally displaced persons in front of administrative bodies and courts in the Republic of Serbia;
- advocating for the improvement of the legal framework and public policies related to economic and social rights of internally displaced persons;
- presenting the problems internally displaced presons are facing when attempting to realize their economic and social rights via implementing a public campaign on their rights;
- empowering local communities to seek better realization of their economic and social rights;
- development of a proposal for the improvement of the realization of economic and social rights of internally displaced persons in Serbia.