The goals of the Initiative are achieved through activities such as:
- Monitoring of the implementation of public policies, national and international regulations and recommendations of Treaty Bodies and other international bodies;
- Public advocacy for the advancement and full implementation of regulations through which fundamental human rights are protected;
- Documenting and reporting cases of human rights violations;
- Strategic litigation in human rights violation cases;
- Implementation of campaigns and educational programs aimed at raising awareness about human rights;
- Grassroots activism.
In its work, the organisation is guided by principles such as equality, dignity, solidarity, social justice, inclusiveness and gender equality…