Donor: OXFAM Italia
Project duration: August 2019 – November 2019.
The goal of the project that we are implementing together with RAS (Refugee Aid Serbia) with the support of OXFAM Italia is to facilitate the access to economic and social rights of refugees and migrants in Serbia, through raising capacities for data collection on their position and access to economic and social rights in Serbia, as well as the role of CSOs in the local integration, reporting on main issues in this area and recommendations for decision-makers for the improvement of the situation of this population.
The following activities are planned:
- Preparation of the manual on data collection relevant for human rights work (perspective of refugees and migrants and their access to guaranteed human rights)
- Organizing a one-day workshop on techniques and methodology for human rights reporting;
- Field work, which will focus on data collection through consultation with refugees and migrants, alongside with depth-interviews with relevant stakeholders;
- Legal analysis and reporting on the role of civil society in migration response and actual access to economic and social rights of refugees and migrants;
- Organizing two dialogue tables about refugees and migrants’ access to economic and social rights, legal and policy gaps in this area, as well as the role of CSOs in their integration.